Juventus can play their strongest side against Bologna on Saturday and will be buoyed by the return of midfielder Arturo Vidal who was suspended for last week's 1-0 win over Catania.
He is likely to replace Paul Pogba, who scored a last-minute winner against the Rossoblu back in October, and received a call up to the France squad for the double-header against Georgia and Spain.
Antonio Conte, however, has Martin Caceres, Simone Pepe and Nicklas Bendtner unavailable, though none of them would have been likely to make the starting XI had they been fit.
Sebastian Giovinvo, whose agent recently declared his client was content at Juventus Stadium despite rumours of an exit in the summer, is expected to continue alongside Mirko Vucinic, however, Alessandro Matri could also be in contention to partner the Montenegrin.
Meanwhile for the hosts, Stefano Pioli will be forced into making one change as defender Frederik Sorensen has been ruled out of the encounter after the injury he suffered against Inter last week. Nicolo Cherubin is likely to deputise in his absence as he is preferred to Naldo.
It is a special game for Bologna's Manolo Gabbiadini as the 21-year-old, who has netted five times this season in Serie A, will be desperate to impress against the Old Lady - his parent club.
- Bologna are on a promising run just now having seen off Inter 1-0 last weekend to record their third victory in a row.
- The Rossoblu have just won one match in their last 25 against the Old Lady (in all competitions), and that came back in February 2011 when Marco Di Vaio (pictured, right) grabbed a double to give them a 2-0 victory.
- Stefano Pioli's men have only been beaten three times at home this season: Parma, Milan and Inter have taken maximum points away from the Dall'Ara.
- Juventus have recorded the two wins in their last five matches away from home in Serie A.
- The Bianconeri are 10 league games unbeaten as the visitors. The last time Bologna won at home against the Old Lady was in 1998 - a 3-0 success that day.
- The last two league games at Dall'Ara have ended in draws.