Rangel, Chico, Williams, Taylor
Routledge, De Guzman, Hernandez
Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy
Yaya Toure, Barry
Silva, Tevez, Milner
Swansea boss Michael Laudrup is unlikely to make too many changes from the side who lost 2-0 in their previous match away to Chelsea. Neil Taylor came off the bench in that game to make his comeback from a long spell on the sidelines and he could start in place of Ben Davies.
Michu is again set to start up front with support expected to come from fellow Spaniard Pablo Hernandez. The Swans should have a fully fit squad from which to choose against last season's Premier League title winners.
As for the visitors, Roberto Mancini could make a couple of changes from the starting XI which beat West Ham 2-1. Matija Nastasic may come in in place of Joleon Lescott.
Further forward, James Milner and Javi Garcia are both pushing for starts. Sergio Aguero is set to keep his place in attack, with Mancini likely to rest him for their midweek game ahead of the FA Cup final against Wigan.
- Swansea City have failed to win any of their last six league matches, losing four and drawing two.
- The Swans have scored 43 goals in the Premier League this season - the lowest amount of any of the sides inside the top nine.
- The game between the two sides earlier in the season finished in a 1-0 win to City, with Carlos Tevez (pictured right) scoring in the second half.
- Manchester City are the fifth-highest scorers in the league away from home this season with 23 goals. Manchester United (36) have scored the most.
- Mancini's side have only lost five games in the league this season, just one more than United.